EKracing

IMG_20181219_070515.jpg

Inversiones ERKR CA, Calle 3 La Laguna, Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: EKracing

Hi @ekisler,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. What competition is this? Can you share more about the race that you took the photos? Can you please add a bit more details about what you share. Because sharing more information about what you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly  Introduce Yourself - December 2018  Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: EKracing

Hi @ekisler

Please bear in mind that I'm going to remove the Spanish language tag from your post as it is in English. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!