Wibisono2304's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Durian ice in indonesia

6e54rheh.jpg

Durian ice is always a favorite. Even though it smells pungent, the fact is that many people always like durian as the most delicious fruit. Duren is also quite expensive compared to other fruits. Lots of processed durians that you can make. But the easiest is to make durian ice. Combined with a little creation will make this ice unique and fresh extraordinary.

Whatever drinks you enjoy with your beloved partner will certainly make your days more colorful. You can enjoy the beauty of the world with your partner. No exception eating ice duren also with a partner.

Karawang, West Java, Indonesia
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Durian ice in indonesia

Hi @Wibisono2304,

I never tried Durian ice, it looks very interesting. Thank you for sharing with us. Do you know how to make Durian ice? If yes, why not share it with us?

To make the most of your experience, you can have a look at these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

hello,

greetings to you? Where are you from? actually I've never made it myself, but it's quite easy, the important thing is there are durians in your country, this ice is only a mixture of shaved ice, sweetened condensed milk, syrup, avocado, seaweed, durian and other fruits. this is very popular in my country, especially among teenagers, you know? it feels addictive.if you want to try making it can search on youtube

Google Vendor

Hi @Wibisono2304,

Unfortunately, in my country, we don't cultivate durians, and I am not sure if I can find it even in supermarkets. 

Maybe @AngieYC can share with us her favorite taste and why not, the recipe how to make it.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!