SmitPDiary's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Dungarpur Boat Journey

it was very good to boat at gapsagar lake in Dungarpur Rajasthan. 

BoatingBoating

Badal mahalBadal mahal

Water fountain in gapsagar lakeWater fountain in gapsagar lake

There was a calm scenery and we get peace through this type of rides. 

Dungarpur is such a good and small city but it seems world to us who are originate from here.

It is very living full city anyone can live here from any background or in any situation. By the way the journey was very grateful for me.

Dungarpur, Rajasthan, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dungarpur Boat Journey

Hi @SmitPDiary,
Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos and your trip with us. The water indeed looks very peaceful and calm and going for a boat ride before the night comes, seems like a perfect end of a day.

Since you are new here, you can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find some great tips on how to create more engaging posts. If you want to introduce yourself and meet the other Local Guides, I suggest checking out our monthly Introduce yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Me encanta los paseos sobre el agua!

Hermosas fotos @SmitPDiary! Se ve que fue un paseo muy relajante 🙂

Google Moderator

Hey @SmitPDiary ,

It looks like your account name is a phone number. If you’d like to continue in the program, we ask that you change your account name to continue to contribute on Connect.

If you do not change your account name, we will have to remove you from the program.

Please check our program rules for further details.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!