TaeyoungKIM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Due to slow connection, impossible to delete the duplicated pictures uploaded on google map

Just made an attempt to upload pictures taken during my wonderful one month holiday in Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Philippine from Juba South Sudan. 

It ended in a kind of disaster because of slow connection I have here in SSD, I uploaded same pictures twice... 

Darrrrrn.... 

Sorry colleagues and viewers of Google Map! 

I will try to delete them when I have better connection!

Cheers,

TK

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Due to slow connection, impossible to delete the duplicated pictures uploaded on google map

Thanks @TaeyoungKIM

For reaching us with this information. 

Hope you will have better connection soon. In the meantime I'm tagging @MariaBi

Just for not considering you a spammer. 

Thanks again 

Ermes 

Level 10

Re: Due to slow connection, impossible to delete the duplicated pictures uploaded on google map

Nice to read about your recent holiday.

We would love to read your experiences. I'll be looking forward for your thread with lots of pics. 

And coming to duplicate images, few users don't delete them. Appreciate your gesture

🙂 

Level 9

We really miss your wonderful Posts @TaeyoungKIM Welcome back 🙏🙌😁🙏🙌😁👍

Level 9

Hi @OSAMA @AmithES @ErmesT

I am now in Nairobi where the internet connection is super faster compared to South Sudan. 

Managed to delete all the duplicated pictures. 

Hoo... it took me a while. 

Maybe I should ask for selection function so that I can choose multiple files and delete them once rather than deleting them one by one. 

Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers,

TK