AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Due Today - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

If I live in Arizona and greenwich is just past 12am I'm assuming it's too late to apply? 

Level 5

Looks like I must have just missed it.  I'm going to the page and clicking on "apply" but it takes me to the count down clock and not the application page I saw before.

Level 7

Level 5

WaweruM

WaweruM escreveu:

Below is my Video

that's great!!!!! good luck!!!!!
escreveu:

Below is my Video

Level 9

I just discovered this. Is there anyway to still apply? 

I love using this and have helped so many businesses, added routes to roads, told Google about construction areas that blocked off certain routes and access to them, and have over 1.5 million views from some of the photo's I took. Some of them are truly beautiful photo's and it brings me great joy to highlight businesses is the best way possible. 

@AnoukV wrote:

Thank you to all level 5 Local Guides who have already applied for the Local Guides Summit 2017, taking place on 10-12 October in San Francisco, California!  We're really enjoying reading your applications and watching your videos - we appreciate the effort you've put in.

For those of you that haven't applied yet, there are still 4 days to go until applications close late Monday 24 April, so get those applications in.

Here's a little snapshot of some of the videos from last year's successful applicants for inspiration and some tips from Ashley at YouTube:

Feel free to post your own videos in the comments on this thread, it's a great way to get to know the community too.

How to apply and FAQs: Local Guides Summit website

Best of luck everyone!

Level 5

How do I know that I have successfully applied to the local guide summit. I did not get any mail confirming my application.

Level 8

Hi @AnoukV,

As the application window closed more than 2 hours ago, but the Apply section of the event site is showing Application will open soon.

Screenshot_20170425-103707.png

Level 8

Whoa! Those days went by REALLY QUICK. I can still remember back in March when we were waiting for the application to open up and now it's almost over. I'm hoping to be able to see some of you in San Francisco this year. ❤️

Also here's my application video - I'm hoping it could help anyone who's still working on their application.

Thanks everyone!

AG

Level 10

Yes @Jack1590 I hope you will attend the big family reunion.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Re: Last one hour to apply LG Summit 2017

You get an immediate response upon submission. No response emails are sent.