AnoukV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: 4 Days To Go - Apply for the Local Guides Summit 2017

Hello @KaleemH

Great to meet you. Success and all the best for the application for the summit 2017

Regards

JonasK

@KaleemH wrote:

Thanks for the valuable information. Today is a last day and I am just preparing my video and submitting application very soon. Hope to be a part of this Summit and meet all experts there. Really very excited 🙂 

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 5

Level 5

Thank you very much @JonasKL 🙂

Level 5

Here I am sharing my experience. Thank you so much 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_usZ3jJx8w

@AnoukV wrote:

LG Summit 16 attendees at Googleplex in Mountain ViewLG Summit 16 attendees at Googleplex in Mountain ViewThank you to all level 5 Local Guides who have already applied for the Local Guides Summit 2017, taking place on 10-12 October in San Francisco, California!  We're really enjoying reading your applications and watching your videos - we appreciate the effort you've put in.

For those of you that haven't applied yet, there are still 4 days to go until applications close late Monday 24 April, so get those applications in.

Here's a little snapshot of some of the videos from last year's successful applicants for inspiration and some tips from Ashley at YouTube:

Feel free to post your own videos in the comments on this thread, it's a great way to get to know the community too.

How to apply and FAQs: Local Guides Summit website

Best of luck everyone!

LG Summit 16 attendeesLG Summit 16 attendees

Level 9

Thank you @LucioV 

You are one of the supportive and helpful members of the local Guides Family

Level 5

Application form submitted! Really looking forward to meeting you all in October if I'm lucky. Anyone else here from Australia? 🙂

Level 7

Hey guys, 

I'm Mathieu 22 years old from Paris , france and this is my last minute application to the #LGSummit17

See you in San Fran 😉

Here the link of my video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeg09nk_VA

Level 6

As per my knowledge you have to make a new discussion to introduce yourself & then you have to share the link of that particular post while applying on the portal. Goodluck! 🙂 

Level 7

Hi @ShoaibZ, please click on below link as you will find an answer there. 

Good Luck dears  👍

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/LGDiscussion/page/2/thread...

Level 7

Hi @OSAMA, that's an amazing video man. The way you opened the "MAP" and especially the kids telling "He is a Local Guide"

supperb 😊😊