Leyla911's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Dubai guides who r interested in photography

hello dear local guides!

i was wondering how many profesional or amateur photographer we have in Dubai. 

would u like to unite and plan some walks together with our cameras ?  Or maybe we can choose any public event and go for clicks there... * _ *

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
7 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dubai guides who r interested in photography

This content has been removed.
Connect Moderator

Hi @Leyla911  I agree with @Anonymous  the best way forward is to host a Meetup, you can make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Guys i know abt  "host a meet up function" :)) 

But first i wanted to see if it worths :)) 

Google Vendor

Hi @Leyla911,

As @PaulPavlinovich and @Anonymous said, you can organize your own a Meet-up.

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Please take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

By the way I relabeled your post to Meet-ups as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Generally @Leyla911 you don't get too many replies about hosting a Meetup here on Connect. The team are thinking hard on how to make this experience better and bring Meetups back to the fore front of Local Guides. The current best way to do it is to register Meetup here then share on your socials and among your friends that you're doing it.

Regards Paul

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Leyla911, and welcome to Connect!

I have noticed that your post had an incorrect language label - Turkish, so I removed it. You can find more information about this kind of labels in the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Since you are new to the community, feel free to share something about yourself and get to know fellow Local Guides in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2019 topic.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks ☺🙏