TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Maintaining Free 1 TB of Storage Space beyond 2 years...

Note @Tanis that you can recover space used by images that you've posted to Maps by switching from Original to High Resolution and use the Recover Storage button in the Google Photos App (or photos.google.com) this help article will give you the information you need to get your space back https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6220791

Regards Paul

Level 8

My Google Drive is not increase storage - Level 7

Hi, I am in level 7 and, we have not receive any massage of increase drive storage. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: My Google Drive is not increase storage - Level 7

Hi @thakurlife and welcome to Connect!

As you can read here, the 100GB Drive storage promotion ended on March 17, which also means that is no longer available.

Since you are new here, I recommend reviewing the following information, as it will help you use the site with ease:

One last thing, I moved your post to a more suitable thread.

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Google drive storage

I am level 6 local guide 

Please tell me how to get my free Google drive storage

Level 10

Re: Google drive storage

that is very old park and already over @KhemS

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Any other offer

Level 10

Dear @KhemS

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community Regarding other perk you have to wait that will come time to time.

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current June 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Field to check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywords according to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedback.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/her using@+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Regards 

Ambrish Varshney

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

HI @KhemS If you are eligible for perk then your perk will appear on upper right hand corner (desktop version) of the following link:

https://maps.google.com/localguides

mohamed talaat Ahmed
Googler

Hi @Mohamed_Elfekei@KhemS and @AmbrishVarshney This promotion ended in 2017. I'll be moving your post into the original thread. Thank you.  

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 3

How to get 100GB free space in google drive

I got to know that I can get 100GB free memory space in google if I reach level 5 in local guide. 

I wanted to know more on this as I am running with very less space in my gmail.