TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drive storage promotion has ended

As @TraciC clarified Drive storage has expired as it supposed to do - email notification also clarified this fact. As far as I am concerned it was great that we had ability to use 100GB for free and to get the idea of how useful Google Drive is. A lot of people want Drive storage for Local Guide program and I don't see why - Google has already gave unlimited Google Photos space completely for free, what else could we ask for 🤔. I'm satisfied 😋

Connect Moderator

G'Day @chrisaw the perks come and go all the time. Some are regional, some are worldwide. Keep an eye out on the General Discussion board for new perk announcements.

Regards Paul

Level 10

@chrisaw wrote:

Can I get some clarification here: currently there are absolutely zero perks, right?

Yes @chrisaw As at the time of writing this post there are no Global perks such as the Drive storage promotion. Stay tuned here on connect and also make sure you have your email notifications turned on as well. Be sure to visit your local guides homepage as well too frequently:https://maps.google.com/localguides/home to see updates regarding any perks in your region.

Connect Moderator

hi @TraciC, as the promotion has ended, I just want to say thanks very much to the team who has given us opportunity to be part of that promotion. To be honest, I never expect any rewards for being part of Local Guides community at the first. Therefore, when we got perks, it's such an honor for us to feel how care Local Guides team! many thanks!

regards,

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Thanks a lot for share again this important notice @TraciC . i  think now all community representative share there community this link / information 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

2018-02-12.png

Hello All,
Thank you for this great offer which was for one year and now this is going to be expired as they had informed.

This information in fact is well ahead of its actual expiration that helped me a lot to take care especially about my data.
Thank you @ErmesT@MariaBi for your immense help.

ADMPBSLPR
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Drive Storage Promotion Ending

Thanks a lot  @KJAYAKUMARPMENON for your feedback. Glad you found useful the information we gave you. I merged your post into this related thread.

Many thanks again.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

Let's wait for good things to come. Drive perk was somewhat necessary. 

Level 7

Re: Guia Local do Google 1 TB de armazenamento no Google Drive Grátis.

Na mosca...

Se ao menos a Google tivesse a pachorra de avisar que ia expirar....