TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Puntos

La capacidad de Google Drive se amplia automáticamente o debo o debo requerirlo? Y como se consigue el descuento en las pelis?? Muchas gracias 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: Puntos

Hola @Vero79

El único beneficio de unidad que ofrecimos fue una oferta de 1TB por dos años que migró a una oferta de almacenamiento de 1 año de 100 GB pero ya ha caduco en marzo de 2017. Para más información puedes leer la publicación Drive storage promotion has ended donde además he trasladado tu post. 

Puedes considerar la posibilidad de comprar más espacio de disco de Google. Hay varias opciones disponibles que puedes encontrar.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Get a 1 TB drive space

I read an article and i see   http://time.com/money/4114223/google-maps-free-storage-local-guides/    when I become a level 4 I will get a 1 TB drive space . is it true ??? anyone gets 1tb drive space ???

Level 1
Level 1

Re: Get a 1 TB drive space

А кто запрещает купить это дисковое пространство? Люди без премий сидят на заводах, чтоб создать из ниоткуда в никуда это пространство. Здоровье человека важнее.

Connect Moderator

Re: Get a 1 TB drive space

Hi @imranhossainalif the drive promotion ended a couple of years ago. This post woul dbe better in the normal boards as it isn't an idea.

@BruceDM please progress this to closed. I will turn off voting.

Level 4

A question related to being local guide level 4.

My question:

Is it true, that if I have reached level 4 as local guide I am entitled to more space in google drive?  In that case, how can I get that perk please. ? Thank you very much.  Adela.

Former Google Contributor

Re: A question related to being local guide level 4.

Hey @adelamperezdelviso,

Thanks for reaching out.

The storage promotion has already ended. More info can be found here - Drive storage promotion has ended.

I will merge your topic there to keep the consistency or Connect.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Drive storage promotion has ended

We've worked for google for two years and now they cheat on us like this. It is assumed that if you continued contributing the space was updated. If I am going to go to the basics of 15 GB, I want my 500 commented places with photos to be automatically removed.

Hemos trabajado para google dos años y ahora nos engañan de esta manera. Se supone que si seguías contribuyendo el espacio se actualizaba. Si voy a pasar a lo básico de 15 GB quiero que se retiren automáticamente mis 500 lugares comentados con fotos.

Level 9

Re: Drive storage promotion has ended

Hi @RafaCantabria:

The drive storage promotion was either for one year or two years, depending on when you had unlocked level 4 at that time.

Your feedback is valuable and if you have suggestions, you're welcome to post it on the Ideas Exchange board.

If you're thinking of leaving the program, the details are on this post. Sorry if you decide on this.

I'm going to merge your post to the existing one about Drive Storage to keep the discussion together.

Thanks! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 6

Re: RECOMPENSA NIVEL 6 EN 2018

Alguien sabe si aun está lo del 1TB en google drive? Solo entré a ésto por esa razón.