JoinalAbedin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Dragon is growing in Bangladesh!

@sonnyNg I have never to Vietnam. But I have traveled to India, China, UAE and Malaysia Recently.

Joy
Former Google Contributor

That sounds great, @JoinalAbedin!

I will broaden up my travel wish list after this.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @JoinalAbedin

Thank you for sharing your post with .

I am very glad to know that Dragon fruits is growing in Bangladesh.

Level 8

@AbdullahAM Thank you brother 

Joy
Level 8

@sonnyNg I will be going to China again next week. There are some personal plans. As well as work on Google Map. I will also try to write about interesting topics here. And, I plan to go to Oman and Saudi Arabia next month.

Joy
Level 9

Wow first time I hearing about Dragon fruit @JoinalAbedin how it tastes like...

Hi @JoinalAbedin,

We will be expecting your recap of the business trips!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

@sonnyNg Thank you. 

All my trips business and some tours are just tourism purpose. But as I like to write, I always touring around the country, and take more & more pictures. I can say, photography is one of my hobbies. But because of not having a camera, it does not take good view much time.

Joy
Level 8

@NirmalTeja Dragon is very tasty fruit. And there are plenty of vitamins in it.

Joy

Thanks for clarifying, @JoinalAbedin.

In my opinion, there would practically be no limit for one to express their creativity.

P.s: Phone's camera can do the job marvelously, as long as our photos can help us share the story.

Thank you!