IMG_0459 (5).JPGIMG_0491.JPGIMG_E0466.JPGdowntown 1.jpgIMG_0420.JPG

------------
110 North Post Street, Spokane, WA, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Downtown Spokane via Willamette Valley Bank

Hello @WillametteValleyBK,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. Did you use a special camera and is it your first visit there?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

You can as well introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides using our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Downtown Spokane via Willamette Valley Bank

Hi @WillametteValleyBK,

Spokane looks really beautiful and not too cold! 🙂 I'd love to know more about this area. I'm actually planning a trip next year to Seattle, which is pretty close and maybe I would have time to visit Spokane as well. 

Any places to recommend? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!