Doughnuts

Doughnuts all day everyday 🤩

image.jpg

The Sugar Factory, Parijat Society, Maharshi Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Doughnuts

Hi @Ich_bin_ishwari

That looks yummy! Where did you have this donut? I also like donuts, especially Dunkin' Donuts! Do you have a favorite taste? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Ich_bin_ishwari,

The donut looks delicious. My favorite one is with Nutella. 🙂 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

DanniS Thanks! 

I had it at a bakery called Sugar Factory in my neighbourhood. I often go there when i have sweet food cravings.

I like doughnuts at mad over doughnuts too and often prefer any pastry that includes nutella! 🙂

Connect Moderator

I can ALWAYS appreciate a donut post, and this is one of them @Ich_bin_ishwari! Looks delicious. We also have a place here in Miami called the Sugar Factory where they serve ridiculously sized entrees and desserts too! 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

That's great! Having a sweet tooth I like exploring bakeries in my city and reviewing it helping the fellow friends.