Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Double uploads of photos 🚡🚡

Hi @Koby. Product of ISP is: the result of bad service from Internet Service Provider...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JosephDewey, @Koby, maybe u are right, it is rather odd that this happens frequently, for me especially in the last few months. Also when I upload photos of the same place at the same time somehow pictures get separated. What could be the cause of that @BruceDM?

Here is an example:Screenshot_20180213-060634.jpg

All pictures are from the same place, but it seems like there are uploaded at separate time but no, it's all at once. This has never happened before, maybe the sistem is overloaded!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous,

I just want to be sure - Are you saying that you have two separate instances of "Tera Keramika" uploading to your contributions, with the photos being split across the two locations?  A few more questions

• Can you provide the OS for your Android?
    • When did they first notice the issue

Thanks for sharing.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @BruceDM

Thanks for answering

Yes thats exactly what I am saying, I have two separated instances of "Tera Keramika".

• My Android version is: 7.1.1Screenshot_20180213-164456.jpg
  •  This started to happen  five/six months ago...

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @Anonymous - I'll take a look into this one and escalate to the appropriate teams.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Hello friends!

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, or start a new thread, but sometimes I'll see duplicates of the photos I've posted show up on my guide account as well.  I'm not sure if this is my fault, posting a duplicate photo if it appears my first posting didn't go through, or a glitch.  Regardless, my question is --  if I see that I've posted duplicate photos of a place, should I go ahead and remove one?  Will this affect my point score?

Just want to make sure I'm doing things correctly -- LOVE being a Google Guide here in Boston, MA!

Sincerely,

Samantha Sheehy 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @BruceDM

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SamanthaSheehy. Stay tuned and we will see what happens with my question. If that doesn't help u can try and solve your issue some other way...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Rezgar, I have made similar post, u can find it here

Level 10

Thanks @Anonymous