ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Dolomites - a room with a view

Awwww.....that is so lovely @ErmesT. Italy has always fascinated me, but I got to visit only Rome and it's surrounding area. But I missed visiting Venice and Florence, where I always wanted to go. And now I know my next trip to Italy will be more colorful and more enjoyable. And I am not a winter person. I will visit sometime in Spring, if not in summer. Good things in your life always come at the perfect time. I will wait for the time to come. I am in no rush. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Take your time @SoniaK, and let's talk together in a couple of weeks in San Francisco (I can't wait).

We are planning a lot of activities in here, starting from the next Wine Meet-up, on November 24.

This here we will be "International", as most of the people that was in the European Meetup (Recap is here) wants to meet again ASAP, and I am just thinking about to extend it to other countries. Do you want to arrange your own wine meet-up in Florida?

Connect Moderator

I will think about it @ErmesT. That sounds fun. I don't drink though, but that can't stop me from meeting other local guides. At least I can always meet Steve (I forgot his connect ID). He is just 1.5 hours away from me. 

Connect Moderator

Former Google Contributor

By looking to this post I realise once more that our Country got everything in terms of landscapes and sweet escapes @ErmesT

I miss it quite a lot, but looking these pictures made me feel like I am there right now so thank you once again!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Sorbe

Do you know about Artesella, the arts museum, The contemporary mountain, as they define themself?

If not, you should plan a day in there

Former Google Contributor

I will definitely plan to visit this place @ErmesT but not in winter time. 

I need more vitamin D and believe or not I can't wait for the Summer to come, even if it's only January.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Great great landscape of the Dolomites, @ermest !!!

I have a winter 2019 version of the "room with the view" over the Dolomites and found a beautiful post about the Dolomites by @FlavioDA ! Amazing nature!!! 

Kind regards,

Valentine

Capture: Madonna di Campilio ski resort, ItalyCapture: Madonna di Campilio ski resort, Italy

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine
Connect Moderator

Hi @uavalentine 

Great view, I love it. How did you find this old post?

Thank you also for sharing the great post written by @FlavioDA 

Level 8

My pleasure, @ErmesT !

I have finally learnt how to serch the threats in Local Connect to share some of my pictures and found yours and others in the Dolomites section, that's all.

I didn't vivit the Dolomites in summer time, only in winter time so have to change this asap.

Thank you for the inspiring post!

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine