Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Dolls Museum

Hello @IrrPavlova

Thank You So much 🙂

It's all Photos click by me : Doll Museum

Level 10

I am sorry dear friend LG @rajuroyal - Imissed your (this) psot - hence, once again request you to kindly TAG me, in your valuable posts.

As a student of Ajmer, I love Rajastahn & all culture (&traditions) - Rajashtani Dolls are very famous & the Doll Museam too...

Apprecite your efforts; Congrats!

Good luck.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hello @TravellerG

Thank You very much Bro 🙂

Level 10

👍👍👍 @rajuroyal

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hope kids lot this place the most and keeping them away from these attractive toys will be a big job 🙂

Thanks @rajuroyal for sharing this special museum 

Level 8

Hello @JohnPeter

Thank you Soo Much Bro 🙂