cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Dolls Museum

108 Country Flag108 Country Flag

About :

The Rotary Dolls Museum ( RDM ) is located in the city of Rajkot, State of Gujarat , India (South Central Asia.). This unique Museum gives an overview to the culture and traditions of the world at large through a medium of dolls. The Rotary Clubs across the world have generously donated these Dolls to the Rotary Club of Rajkot Midtown. This vision was conceived in 2001 by the Rotarian Mr. Deepak Agrawal. To view in detail the path from conception to the birth on this Rotary Dolls Museum, RDM While the vision has been to create a Dolls Museum where children and adults both gain from, the mission has been yet noble and simple, Love, Care and Concern for Humanity.
DollDoll
In today’s technological age, when we talk of the world being a “Global Village”, we effectively have brought the world under one roof in this Museum with more than 1600+ ethnic and traditional dolls from over 102 countries across the globe. The dolls are showcased with window dressing replicating the place from where it hails. This is a gesture of Tender Loving Care for the Dolls which should not feel out of place having traveled so much to reach the City of
rajkot.

DollDoll

Dolls received All over World :
RCRM has received about 1600+ dolls from various part of world 108 country.

DollDoll

National Record :

First Rotary project of Our district to Go to Limca Book of National Record

DollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDollDoll

Photography And Video by Me : Album

More Detail : http://www.rotary3060dolls.org

Rotary Dolls Museum, Nagrik Bank Building, Yagnik Road, Opp Heera Panna Complex,, Jagnath Plot, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
35 comments
Level 10

Re: Dolls Museum

Former Google Contributor

Hi @rajuroyal,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos and text. What's your favorite doll? We always encourage community members to share original content. If you ever need ideas, feel free to take a look around the many different topic sections here on Connect and find out what others usually share :). Also, in What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @rajuroyal

Nice photos and stories. The dolls look amazing.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 8

Thank you for sharing such nice place shurely we would like to visit. Great job Rajubhai.

Level 9

Thanks @rajuroyal

For sharing this with us,, I really like this post, keep up the amazing posts

Cheers

Saudi local guide 

Connect Moderator

This very symbolic project. @rajuroyal thank you for sharing and inspiring us. How many countries are represented here. Is there a Nigerian flag too? 

Cheers

Emeka 

Level 8

Thank you very much @davidhyno

Its my pleasure.

Level 10

Namskar.. @rajuroyal Bhai

Nice Colourful & so many variety of Doll..

Good collection of Doll..

Before Reading this post, I did not know That any Dolls Museum in India Or our neighbourhood state..

So

Thanks for Sharing This Post..

And All the Best for future Post..

Regards From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Level 7

Great post @rajuroyal.