KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Doctor Ruth Pfau : The Real Inspiring Accessibility Champion

Thanks @KashifMisidia bhai. Yes, definitely I would like to discuss ideas with @EmekaUlor, these days quite busy with work but I have talked to an organisation who is promoting the rights of disabled people - we will do a possible collaboration in the near future.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @KashifMisidia, you shared a really inspirational post here. I'm touched beyond words.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @VasT and @AIMAN_SAEED 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

What a beautiful tribute to Doctor Ruth Pfau @KashifMisidia ! From your post and video she truly reminds me of Mother Theresa, working with those who others would consider untouchable. When we map about accessibility it is important to remember those who laid the path for us.