alexandradias's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Do you pay attention in details or are you in automatic mode?

How about you? Do you pay attention in details, or are you in automatic mode?

When I go to work, i pay attention in everything, and this make my day better, this is relaxing to me, and i can see many beautfil places that the most people don't see just because they don't pay attention, so I will share a nice thing that I see just in one day Going to work, and about you? Do you think about this? Do you think that in our lifes there are invisible people working to you have a better day? Do you say thank you for a coworker that help you or do a good job?

First i see this beatiful flowers, of course i update in google maps, because this place it is a small park.

P_20181116_074435-1-816x1632.jpg

I see a truck with workers clean the park, they are there to clean the park to everybody that go there, and the most of times, we forgot to think how there are important, sometimes they are invisible to us.

P_20181116_075226-1224x2448.jpg

There are a nice cartoon in this shop, of course, update the google maps, someone can see this and do the same in his shop, good to artist.

20181116_204018.jpg

I new pharmacy, oh... still not in google maps, of course I update, this can be helpfull to someone that is looking for pharmacy in this neighborhood.

P_20181116_080704-816x1632.jpg

Go inside a supermarket and found a new product that remember your childhood, I think just brazilians will understand about this.

IMG_20181113_175259_994-816x1020.jpg

This building change the colors, helpfull to google maps, of course updated.

P_20181116_084311-816x1632.jpg

This building when we see in another angle, it is more beatiful.

P_20181116_084121~2-816x1632.jpg

Pay attention that new business are born according to the need.

Now they sell old newspaper to dogs

P_20181116_083627-816x1632.jpg

there are a very nice square in your way with equipaments to do exercises, something with solar energy that i still don't know what is this.

P_20181116_084127-816x1632.jpgP_20181116_084208-816x1632.jpgP_20181116_084127-816x1632.jpgP_20181116_084058-816x1632.jpgI I  

I see this building change colors, this can be helpfull to google maps, updated

I see this beatiful  car.

P_20181116_084404_1-816x1632.jpg

And finally, when I arrived in office, I think someone is working to us have a nice place to work and think in environment

P_20181116_084530-816x1632.jpgP_20181116_084509-816x1632.jpg

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Do you pay attention in details or are you in automatic mode?

And for sure I can not forgot to say thank you so much @lucianavelasques, I met her at the local guides connect event and she encourages me to write.

But she writes much more better than me, congratulations!!!

Level 8

Thank you @alexandradias I'm definelly pay attention on details😁 That 7 belo candy is part of my childhood as well🍬🍬🍬 I like yours pictures because they show me a little bit of your city, thanks

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 10

@lucianavelasques share your city too :).

Former Google Contributor

Olá @alexandradias

Que post legal viu, muitas vezes entramos no pilo automático devido a rotina. Eu particularmente adoro prestar atenção aos detalhes e as coisas ao redores, como eu vou a pé para o trabalho tenho essa oportunidade. Hoje a paisagem mudou bastante aqui, ontem foi o primeiro dia de neve, e mesmo que esteja um pouco mais frio é lindo ver como a neve enfeita bastante as coisas ao redor.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

• Pórtico Jaraguá do Sul Santa Catarina BrasilPórtico Jaraguá do Sul Santa Catarina Brasil

@alexandradias

We always passed for this port of entry in my city and never have stopped to take a picture so in the last travel we took the picture, it's a great place to do this in my city😁

Luciana Velasques Cervo
Brasil!| ospetsprecisamde! Blog
Level 10

@lucianavelasques Very nice picture, I love this port 🙂

Level 7

Really nice idea and presentation@alexandradias, thank you.

Best.

Olá @alexandradias,

Eu só gostaria de lhe informar que estou adicionando a Language Label - Portuguese Brazilian no seu post para que fique mais fácil para os que falam PT-BR acharem o seu post. 😃

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @alexandradias,

Thank you for sharing with us. 

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Portuguese language label from your post, because you are writing in English. The label should reflect the language in which the post is written. 

You are more than welcome to write in Portuguese, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!