Kishore_jpg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Do you like Boating ??

Boating in RajahmundryBoating in Rajahmundry

This picture was taken in Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh, India. I used my drone Mavic2Pro to take this picture.

Kishore Kumar
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Do you like Boating ??

Hi @Kishore_jpg

I love drone photos! They are really beautiful, thanks for sharing yours! Could you tell me what drone you used and how you took this image? I'm very interested. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hey DanniS,

I took this photo using Mavic2Pro and I was in the boat while taking this capture.

Kishore Kumar

Great @Kishore_jpg! It looks very difficult using drones, but I guess the more practice the easier it gets! Do you use it a lot? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

No I don’t own drone it’s costlier. I get those drones and cameras for rent.

Kishore Kumar

Great! @Kishore_jpg Looking forward to see more photos and don't forget to use the @ to mention me, so I will be able to view your reply 🙂 

Level 8

Sure @DanniS Stay in touch.. Lets Improve @Google

Kishore Kumar