Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Do you know the inside message of the Image?

We like to visit various outdoor or indoor places to get refresh our mind. Actually everything is doing or happening for ourselves that are happening around the world. 

When I was visiting Roosevelt Island I have seen this picture what I am going to share with all of you.

Can anyone tell me the inside message of this image?IMG_20181211_190232.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Kamalhasnainee 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Roosevelt Island, New York, NY, USA
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Do you know the inside message of the Image?

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Thank you for sharing. Do you often go for a walk to Roosevelt island? What is the place you like the most to go and escape the hustle and bustle of the big city?

Maybe someone would know the meaning of the photo and would explain it to all of us.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

You are most welcome @TsekoV . Actually it was once till now but If I get a chance I will go there again & again because the scenario of the island is really very very nice. When I was there it was a short time for cold and mid night where there was no anyone visitor like me. Only me with my friend. From this island the view of Manhattan city .......... wow just amazing ! 

DSC_0981.JPGDSC_0987.JPGDSC_0999.JPGDSC_0973.JPGThanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

This image is really interesting. I would say the keywords that came to my mind when I'm watching at it are: bird, dream, fly, freedom. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Thank you for making me peer into the photo you've shared.

In this painting I saw strength and impetus.

I am curious what did you find in it?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

The view of Manhattan city is simply breathtaking @Kamalhasnainee. It must have been quite an experience to be there and see how magnificent this city can be.

As for the eagle I see strength, protection and perseverance, what about you?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Yes @KatyaL you are right this image is really interesting and meaningful that is showing not only it's internal strength or like only a normal dream but it is showing it's powerful spirituality & real dream which is really going to be happen. No one can be able to break it's way however everything is really so tough to do. 

Everything has it's own beauty. If anyone have a real dream to do something like unique base with hard work & soul activities then I think it's possible to reach the goal with all of those keywords discussed by you our honorable Googler [#bird, #dream, #fly, #freedom by @KatyaL , #strength and #impetus by @MashaPS & #strength, #protection and #perseverance by @TsekoV ]. I love these keywords & all of these are needs for me also.

Thanks so much for thinking with me about the image which is an real example for our life.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh

@Kamalhasnainee All of those words are needed in everyone's life to strive for the better.

Looking forward to hearing what others think and what their key words are. : )

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Thank you for making us think about the meaning behind this image.

I agree with you that when someone has a dream, there is nothing to stop him to follow it and do everything possible to make it happen, no matter what would be the obstacles on their way. I would say that this bird is willing to fly and having its wings tied with ropes, but this doesn't mean that it will stop trying to fly! The eagle is strong will try to fight for its freedom and then finally will be able to fly again.

Level 9

@TsekoV actually in Asia region or may have in other sides of the world we need to go ahead with family members or there are some members who are completely not working to get better life but they are all burden of once (It is a real fact of those countries). That's why it is very hard to think or fight about the better future of their lives. They are just struggling with hope and for some lacking of helping hands maximum hidden gems are going to be spoiled. Every Straggler's are not getting that chance to see there in it's goal point but always struggling to be happy with all like.......... ! 🙂

So, I think here is a vital keyword and that is #help which is really needed for our environment or society and I think as it is a outdoor park in Roosevelt Island where I have seen this image there may be an artistic message that we are going to figure this out :).

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh