YasumiKikuchi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Do you know the Japanese Street View geek?

rwetrewtrewtwe.jpgtretewrt.jpg

They are like Googler😮

There are multiple Street View geeks on the old Japanese board.
On Connect Live, there was a topic of the theme that the invitee is active in Street View.
This can be said to suggest activation of street view.
Therefore, at this timing, I will introduce because the geeks' research is certainly sure to be useful.

===Japanese SV Geeks===
@potaro67

@kumax_aomori

@Anonymous
@KOBAYASHI_Jun

They hesitate to interact in English (Japanese are mostly so), so you may need to translate. But its value is better!

Please do ask them a question.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

30 comments
Level 10

Re: Do you know the Japanese Street View geek?

Dear @YasumiKikuchi, Thank you for introducing. It is a healthy hobby.However, it is addictive.

Level 10

@potaro67 Haha! Addiction will change the world!
I predict it. Your activities will be noticed in the future. Please cooperate by all means.

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage

Level 10

@YasumiKikuchi Wow. Thanks for introducing all the special people there. One day I will come there and we can shoot lots of 360 photos together. 

Level 10

Thank you for your reply @StephenAbraham How are you?
The geeks grasp most of the problems of the street view and solve them independently. Please contact them!

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi Its a nice introducing post about Japanese SVT legends! I am very glade to meet with them.

Happy Guiding !!

Level 10

Thank you for your reply @ShafiulB
They are as if they are in Silicon Valley! I am sure they will be of your help. Please do not hesitate to contact!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@YasumiKikuchiさん、コネクトライブお疲れさまでした。当方も来年早々に西海岸へ見聞を広めに行こうと思っています。

ギーク仲間に加えてくださってありがとう。当方は「生駒山系の魅力を発信」することが第一義なので、大量撮影、大量投稿は苦手。なので、いまだにLevel.8です。Geekと言えるかどうかは疑問ですね。しかし、無類の新しいモノ好きなので、なんでも飛びつきます。

変化の兆しは、当方も「とある筋」から感じているところ、これは吉なのか?凶なのか?楽しみです。

Connect Moderator

@YasumiKikuchi Definitely ! I will do..

We have another SVT expert and legend from Italy @LucioV . I got many help from him.

Keep spreading friendship.......

Happy Guiding !! 

Level 10

今度は会社のPCのHDDがクラッシュして仕事がなかなか片付かないkumax_aomoriです。

いま、ようやく新しいPCにて書き込めています。(昼休みナウ)

@YasumiKikuchiさん、Otakuなのか、Maniaなのかはさておき、中毒患者には違いないですね。

私の写真の投稿数は通常の写真の枚数をStreetViewが上回っています。

依って、StreetViewに関する様々な問題点は一般的なユーザーより遭遇確率が高くなり、結果としてそれらをレポートすることになります。

最近はAndroidのversionというより機種依存(メーカー依存)による問題とも思われる事象も発生しておりますが、自分の遭遇したアプリケーションや撮影中の問題点の提議など情報共有は大事だと思います。

これから始める方にも、そして、現在も活発に活動している仲間たちとのコミュニケーションにも繋がりますし、不具合に関しては情報共有することでモデレーターへのバグ報告にもつながります。

結果として私たちがStreetViewを公開するにあたっての問題点が一つずつ解消されていくことで、私たち自身にも大きなメリットが生じます。

それに、桜を撮ろう! 雪景色を撮ろう! 日本の祭りを紹介しよう! 洞窟や廃墟や坑道を撮ろう! 星空を撮ろう! 三角点を探しに行こう! など、様々な理由を作って多様な撮影対象を撮る機会を得ることで、撮影技術も向上しますし、ほかの撮影者の情報は非常に有用なものとなります。