Zahid_opal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Do you have jujube fruit in your country? ( My first post )

Jujube is a very tasty fruit. It's taste like little bit sour and sweetie mixed. December to February is season of jujube in  my country Bangladesh. So many types of jujube are available in market in this season. kids to old people everybody like the fruit. when its raw it colour green, become ripe colour changed to yellow and when its dry colour changed to red. Change of colours is interesting to me. My younger sister priyanka she likes jujube too very much, she can make different types pickles by jujube. Do you have Jujube fruit in your country? 

Local jujube (Dashi kul / Boroi )Local jujube (Dashi kul / Boroi )

Sweet Jujube (Missti Boroi)Sweet Jujube (Missti Boroi)

Jujube with  Crushed pepper  on my table, i m eating now.Jujube with Crushed pepper on my table, i m eating now.

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
22 comments
Level 8

Re: Do you have jujube fruit in your country?

hi @Zahid_opal 

I also like jujube. Here in my country, I can easily get jujube on the season. It tastes soo delicious. Some are sweet and some are sour. You can mix them together and have these with your friends like a sweet and sour jujube game.

welcome to local guides connect. you can also introduce yourself on here.

Level 9

Re: Do you have jujube fruit in your country? ( My first post )

I would like to take jujube fruit. We don't have jujube fruits in my country Nigeria @Zahid_opal 

Level 7

Re: Do you have jujube fruit in your country?

Hi @afrademon 

Thank you for welcome me !! The game is very funny jujube game . i will try it with my friends.

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 7

Hi @Austinelewex 

Yes of course you can , I want to give you The tasty jujube fruit, and also i am inviting to visit Bangladesh. If  you  visit my country  i can give you.

thank you @Austinelewex  !! 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 10

ধন্যবাদ ভাই  @Zahid_opal  বাংলাদেশি ফলের ছবি সেয়ার করার জন্য । শেফালী ঘোষ এর একটা গান মনে পরে গেল " নাতি বড়ই খা বড়ই খা হাতে লইয়া নুন "

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

ধন্যবাদ ভাই @MahabubMunna... সামনে আপনার গলায় এই গান চাই  😄

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Zahid_opal,
Welcome to Connect!

Unfortunately, we don't have jujube in our country but I got to try it when I was living in Korea. This is such an amazing treat, tasted kind of like apples but has this earthy taste as well. I remember I couldn't wait for it to be available in the markets. It's really interesting that you eat it with pepper, I have never tried it that way.

Since you are new here, I would like to encourage you to go through  14 helpful tips for using Connect and take a look at the post What are the Connect topics? in order to get more familiar to the platform. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @MahabubMunna  Vahi for remind the famous song. 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal
Level 7

Hi @LilyanaZ 

Thank you for welcome me from connect!!

Bangladeshi jujube little bit  sour so if you mix some salt and pepper and then eat its taste become very tasty. 

Md Zahidul Islam Opal