TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Do you enjoy fun, thrills, and excitement?

Do you enjoy fun, thrills, and excitement? Well you have got to have a go at Luge at Luge Queenstown in New Zealand. It is so much fun and you can compete with friends and family. Some care does have to be taken of course as injuries do happen because these things can go fast although you are in control of the speed. Have a look at the images here https://goo.gl/maps/My6TbLVnFSK2 and video here https://youtu.be/qiJDim0y9hk

Queenstown Luge chairliftQueenstown Luge chairlift

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Luge Queenstown Luge Advanced Track, Queenstown, New Zealand
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Do you enjoy fun, thrills, and excitement?

Hi @TheEagleEye

This look like a massive thing for fans of kart like me. Was it the first time that you have tried it? Was it driving quite simple?

I am tagging also @FelipePK and @sonnyNg as I am sure they will love it. Watch the video guys!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Sorbe, no not first time for me. I've done many times over many years. I used to race against my brothers. Driving is simple but it does pay to practice a little. The track does have bumps and you can lift off the ground. Helmets must be worn.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

Hi @Eagle-Eye-360,

It looks like a great way to descent from a higher ground and those bumps are for slowing down, correct?

Much appreciated for mentioning us, @Sorbe!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @Sorbe

Oh my! I loved the video. We used to build our own cars in Brazil @TheEagleEye. After that we went up to the hills and then slide all the way down. The cars are known by the name Carrinho de Rolimã and back in the days it was very very popular. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!