PittsburghJon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Do any of you use drones to photograph businesses?

While the solution selected is accurate, i feel there needs to be emphasis on the second line item from the FAA in abiding by airspace rules. You absolutely must use B4UFLY and/or airmap to verify that you're allowed to fly wherever it is you wish to fly, for both airspace restrictions as well as temporary flight restrictions. In northern NJ, when president orange comes to town, it basically blacks out any drone flying in the top third of the state. Be sure to adjust the restriction overlays for either recreational, or commercial, as the allowances are different.

Level 9

@dborup really I like your 360's. I'm using drone for mapping and making 3d models. sometimes making videos too 🙂

Level 9

@dborup do you mean like a liecence? 

@dborup wrote:

I have a certificate to fly drones in public space. So no problems for me. And not violating googles Terms of use

Level 9

Really good idea to have the proper certification. They are going to be tightening up regulations here in the UK shortly. Quite an inspiring way to contribute to Maps and I am very impressed. Cheers Russ
Level 6

Yes lile a license 

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@dborup do you mean like a liecence? 

@dborup wrote:

I have a certificate to fly drones in public space. So no problems for me. And not violating googles Terms of use

Level 6

360 panos from Aarhus, Denmark. Showing Bestseller HQ & NSI-Navitas buildings and the Dome of Visions at the end of the dock.

Level 10

@dborup wrote:

360 panos from Aarhus, Denmark. Showing Bestseller HQ & NSI-Navitas buildings and the Dome of Visions at the end of the dock.

Really nice!!!

Today i had my first flight with my Mavic.

I'm impressed by quality, but I have so much to learn!

Level 9

Greetings

I use an equipament that allows photos up to 100 meters whithout distortion.

Its a great idea, it produces pleasants results.

Go ahead.

Level 9

Level 1

I am a certified FAA remote pilot and I use the Autel Robotics X-Star Premium, not only because of its low cost in comparison to a DJI similar product, but also for its superb U.S. user support and its top of its class camera. It also just got an excellent firmware update giving it even more capability.