Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Do I.T. right.Make a difference. Connect Live Let's Guide, We can Jive!

Hi @Justine2807,

Great see and hear your friendly face.  

It looks like you have a great video there and also some excellent knowledge about Google Maps and how to be an excellent Local Guide,

Hope you're having a great day up north and hope to catch up with you again soon.

All the Best from Richard down in Melbourne!

Cheers
Richard
Level 8

Bls: Do I.T. right.Make a difference. Connect Live Let's Guide, We can Jive!

Wow that's great @Justine2807 - Level 9 - totally superb!

Cheers
Richard
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey , sure I'll check it out.

Connect Moderator

I liked your video @Justine2807 I wouldn't worry too much about your post if you haven't recovered it, the Googlers have seen your plentiful contributions here on Connect and know exactly what kind of Local Guide you are 🙂

Regards Paul

Level 10

Hi @Sagir

Thank you for your always encouraging inspirational words and actions to assist myself and many others here in Local Guides Connect. As well as in Google Maps, Google+, Hangouts,Youtube and so much more. I appreciate your friendship, never ending kindness, and consistent help. Good luck in your application too. 

Best wishes 

@Justine2807 

Level 10

Hi @KarenVChin

We can never get enough of your fiendly smiling face, encouragement, motivation and kind words. Thank you so much for making time to be an ever important part of so many Google Maps Local Guides Connest members journey to connect and be involved in assisting in their own communities and Local areas through this wonderful program.

It is an excellent adventure that you have made even more brighter for me, and so many, with your enlightening personality, vibrance, plus fabulous contributions in every function both as a Local Guides Connect Moderator as well as building and bonding international friendships with all you do.  

Thanks again Karen, I too am looking forward to us meeting and hope Connect Live is were we can and will jive! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807 

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

It is wonderful to hear you are well. It is my pleasure to connect wit you here. I hope that through this program we will get to meet and Connect Live as well! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

Using all the Google services there is no need to save there as the programs automatically save every split second as we work. That is the glory of using ALL Google Services. If I do save extra copies and I usually do, it is so much more secure to save to Google Docs. Through Google Docs You can also save to Word if you choose, however if you save to Word you are limited to only that system, as it does not cover many programs like the Google Docs System does. So I choose to use Google Docs. Knowing the most secure service online is that which cannot be hacked and via Google you will always be safe.

In this particular case the Local Guides Connect service being a part of the Google Maps service I am aware that the auto-save feature is also functioning all the time so it saves it for us as well. The timing was also a situation where I knew I had it all completed and ready to enter in plenty of time. So much so that the alternate I entered was able to be done and completed too. It was and is about deep learning and "contributing factors" here that I am always thankful for and accept the challenge of. 

So with that I am sure that in all I have done, and as many kind people like yourself, and as all those who have left comments here, have stated that we know all that it is in what we have contributed through out everything that is part of being a motivated active contributing Local Guide Connect Member that matters.

Of course also all that is required for the Connect Live application is taken from our Local Guides Connect journey, involvement, Google Maps contributions and this application with the video. I love to be a part of our community and have been the leader of many Meetups in Sydney as well as taken part in those arranged by others as well. I know that through this all, I have been covered everything needed will make this a positive entry.

I hope that I may be lucky enough to get chosen from so many excellent amazing Local Guides Members, all who also contribute so much and everyone who deserves to be a Part of Connect Live 2018

Thank you again for your kindness and assistance. I appreciate all you do. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Jordmate

It is always a pleasure to connect with you here, thanks for your kindness Richard, from down in Melbourne. Thank you so much for your support. I am so thankful for the excellence that is shared by so many in Local Guides Connect, and having you and all the Aussie spirit as a part of this is really encouraging. 

In being a part of such a welcoming, helpful team like that of the Google Maps Local Guides Connect team we all benefit no matter where we are from.

It is so inspiring that people from everywhere, world wide all work together to help our communities in so many ways. It is especially outstanding to have the home base connections from all around Australia all being a massive part of this community and supporting each other in the process. So thank you true blue! It will be super to meet with you live, through this Local Guides Connect, lets hope it is at Connect Live 2018. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Bls: Do I.T. right.Make a difference. Connect Live Let's Guide, We can Jive!

Hi @Jordmate

Thank you again for your kindness and encouragement about my reaching Level 9. It is an accomplishment that was achieved purely in enjoying being a contributing member of Google Maps Local Guides Connect and using Google Maps in every journey I take.

I, like everyone here, love to use and contribute to Google Maps, be it in Local area adventures and or trips farther away. It is always a pleasure to do.

Many thanks to the Google Maps and Local Guides Connect Teams for all they do. Plus thanks to you and every member here.

Cheers!!

Best wishes

@Justine2807