PozlamaPozlama

GecelerGeceler

Erciş, Van, Türkiye
10 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Doğa ve manzara temalı yürüyüş

Hi @ozgurrcevik,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. What camera did you use? Did you apply any filters to the photos?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community. As well, you can check out How to take great photos in low light article.

As you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Thank you  Photo taken from huawei p20lite:)

Google Vendor

Thank you for your reply @ozgurrecevik. Is this a park?

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

@InaS no this is the result of long exposure of the police station garden this photo appeared

Google Vendor

Now I understand @ozgurrcevik. Thank you for your reply. Keep up sharing and contributing!

Level 9

Nice photos @ozgurrcevik

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 5

Thank you 😊

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ozgurrcevik,

I just wanted to let you know that I've edited your post and added a language label - Turkish.

You are welcome to post here in your own language.

Have fun in Connect & I'm looking forward to see your next great photos and travel adventures.

Level 5

thank you @KatyaL