StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Display Public Saved Lists on Maps profile

Need some help here. I have many Public Saved List (set to Public). Yet these lists don't show up in my Maps profile. I have separately verified with at least 2 other persons who have the same experience. 
Note that I can share each list separately as a URL, that's not a problem. Just the Public Saved List is not showing as below. Access through the latest Google Maps app on my Android 8.0 phone.

List Issue.jpg

lists1.jpg

Tagging also @JulienH

22 comments
Level 7

Are your 'stars' disappearing? (Saved locations)

Hello! I have been saving locations with the 'stars' in the 'Save' area, in 'Save to my lists.' Recently I've noticed when traveling back to some locations that I do not have the locations still 'starred' or with a heart the way that I had marked them, previously. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? Do you know why this could be?

Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Display Public Saved Lists on Maps profile

Level 10

@YK1001 Definitely public. I also check Julien's profile earlier which is Public and he has a few Public Shared Lists, but from his profile the Shared List is blank. Same issue about the blank Shared list.

Level 8

It seems I cannot see any lists from your Maps profile, @StephenAbraham and vice versa.

Anyone can confirm, they have Lists published in their Maps profile that is visible to others?

Level 10

Level 10

@GeorgesHR @DeniGu If we can get some assistance to have someone look into this issue. Not sure if this is temporary, but I have not seen my public list in my public profile before. Let us know what additional information you may need.

I am on Google Maps 10.2.1

Android 8.0.0, Security Patch Sept 1 2018

The same issue on everyone we have chatted with including myself, @JulienH@YK1001@LucioV@LudwigGermany

Connect Moderator

I also miss the lists tab in my own contributions.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 8

HI @LudwigGermany,

If I am viewing my own Contributions page, I also do not have the "Lists" tab.

Google Moderator

Hey @StephenAbraham,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue! I escalated it, so that we can investigate further.

I'll get back to you if we need any more details.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!