How to show photos of 360 in classes !??IMG_4541.PNG

Majidmadsdi
Iran
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Discussion

Hi @MajidMadadi multifloor option was available with the old panoeditor that street view trusted photographers like me used since last March. Now you have to use street view app to publish, and the support for multifloor is not present. Anyway, from recent announcements, SV API will soon support multifloor, so we will be able to add floors again to our tours. 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @MajidMadadi multifloor option was available with the old panoeditor that street view trusted photographers like me used since last March. Now you have to use street view app to publish, and the support for multifloor is not present. Anyway, from recent announcements, SV API will soon support multifloor, so we will be able to add floors again to our tours. 

Level 10

Thank you so much 

dear friend

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

@LucioV for upto date information and thanks @MajidMadadi for raising the issue.

@LucioV wrote: