NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Discover Greece: amazing Meteora

@Ivi_Ge thanks! I read about Meteora... I can't imagine how this place exists so many years - it's awesome! I'll come back there I'm sure 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@GeorgesHR@NareshDarji @OSAMA thanks a lot!!!!

@SergiiH дякуююююю!!!!!

Connect Moderator

@NatalkaR,

how could I miss this post about this beautiful place. I love to visit Meteora, as the time seems to stand still there...

Monestaries have alway a very special athomsphere. Especially the orthodoxs, as their rituals are very impressive. In this landscape it is a mystic adventure.

Thank you so much for sharing these nice pictures!

See you soon!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

@TorM thanks!!!! I saw map of your summer trip - we were very close :-)))))

see you!!!!

Level 10

@NatalkaR Nice to see you and beautiful photos... 

Level 9

Wow great photos @NatalkaR

Hope your post get featured in fridays post from googlers

Level 10

@ShravanJain @AnuradhaP thank you a lot!!!!!!!! 

Former Google Contributor

Even though I live really close to Greece, I haven't seen the Meteora in real life. Yes, I know this is inaccessible, but hopefully in 2019 I'll make this dream of mine reality and this is why I have a couple of questions that I want to ask you @NatalkaR. So, my first one is - do you remember how long did it take you to go up to the Monastery of Varlaam? And my second question is - when is the best time to visit the Meteora?

Thank you in advance for the reply. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG I'm happy that you like my post :-)))) The best time for visiting is Spring (May) or Autumn (September). It's not hot but very warm. I was in Summer (August) and it was very very hot. I went up to the Monastery of Varlaam in 20 minutes - from parking below the monastery.