LucyPalmer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tihar Festival, Diwali ,festival of light

A sister  wishing for longer life for her brother.#BhaitikaA sister wishing for longer life for her brother.#Bhaitika

MHAPUJA, purification body, a culture among newar families in Nepal.MHAPUJA, purification body, a culture among newar families in Nepal.

Goddess of wealth, Laxmi puja celebration.Goddess of wealth, Laxmi puja celebration.

During dashain and tihar festival, swinging is linked with the cultural activities. Once upon a year one should keep their feet off the earth.During dashain and tihar festival, swinging is linked with the cultural activities. Once upon a year one should keep their feet off the earth.

Gobardan puja, worship of cowdunk also celebrated in Nepal. Cow dunk is considered medicine and antibiotics for humen well being. Many ayurbedic madecines are prepared with cowdunk.Gobardan puja, worship of cowdunk also celebrated in Nepal. Cow dunk is considered medicine and antibiotics for humen well being. Many ayurbedic madecines are prepared with cowdunk.

FB_IMG_1541562250793.jpg

Tihar wishesTihar wishes

Laxmi puja, goddess of wealthLaxmi puja, goddess of wealth

Prakash Maharjan
Level 7

Re: Discover Diwali in Google Earth

ohh so nice Rangoli and Great photo Click in Low Light ....Happy Dipawali 

Google Moderator

Re: Diwali calibration

Hello @Divyesh000,

Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a great time during the celebration. 

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post here Discover Diwali in Google Earth

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Tihar Festival, Diwali ,festival of light

Hi @Prakashprakash,

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Did you know that there is a Discover Diwali in Google Earth topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

I hope you will find more great posts about the festival.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Rangoli Art #Diwali festival

Hi @travelwithme,

Thanks for sharing these amazing photos with us.

Did you know that there is a Discover Diwali in Google Earth topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Happy Diwali!!Diwali Photography

Diwali Diya photography.Local guide home photography45719050_2261881693824650_8452850926812659712_n.jpg45574341_2261881560491330_3969678915521216512_n.jpgDiwali Diya photography.Local guide home photography

Re: Happy Diwali!!Diwali Photography

Hi @alokverma_av and Happy Diwali!

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Level 6

Bengal during Diwali celebration. Theme pandal.

Colors of Bengal during Diwali/Kali Puja

Screenshot_20181105-225436__01.jpg

Level 5

Diwali light

Diwali, festival of lightIMG_20181107_180226.jpg

Even Light has its own voice, hear what it says.. #unique #we #are #color #identity 

Level 10

Re: Bengal during Diwali celebration. Theme pandal.