Level 7

Re: It's Diwali Time To Exporale Same Place

@Shrut19Yeah Thanks 

Level 8

Re: Discover Diwali in Google Earth

Thanks  😊 @Shrut19

Level 5

#CelebrateDiwali

Festival of Lights and cracker... Moreover it's Diwali (Kali Puja in Kolkata) in India.IMG-20181108-WA0008.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: #CelebrateDiwali

Hey @CharmingAni,

Thank you for sharing the way you're celebrating Diwali.

Why don't you tell us more about it. Is there a difference in celebration between different regions?

Have you seen the Discover Diwali in Google Earth thread? I've merged your post to it, so you can read more about how Local Guides are celebrating.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Re: #CelebrateDiwali

It depends. From east to west , North to south. It's a festival of hindus but it has different names in different Hindu communities for example - In Kolkata we say Kali puja and In Mumbai they call it Diwali .But the most interesting is the celebration that is same for all Indians.We celebrate this festival by decorating our houses with lights and candles.

Level 10

Re: Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali 

@travelwithme

Thanks for sharing this

Level 6

Diwali calibration

Diwali calibration Screenshot_20181107-224903.png

Screenshot_20181107-224915.png

Level 6

Rangoli Art #Diwali festival

IMG_20181107_172635169.jpg

Rangoli, made by my motherRangoli, made by my mother

IMG_20181107_172640932.jpg

IMG_20181107_172635169.jpg

Level 8

Re: Rangoli Art #Diwali festival

Very nice art. Thank your for sharing with us @travelwithme

Joy
Level 10

Re: Discover Diwali in Google Earth

Namskar.. 

My All LG Friends on connect..

I M not Best Rangoli Designs markers.. But I Tried..

I Would like to Share Some Dipawali Celebrations Photos with you all..

First dayFirst day

Ready made Rangoli In front of Our House.. In second day of DipawaliReady made Rangoli In front of Our House.. In second day of Dipawali

Ready made Rangoli In front of Our House.. In Third day of DipawaliReady made Rangoli In front of Our House.. In Third day of Dipawali

Ready made Rangoli In front of Our House.. In forth day of DipawaliReady made Rangoli In front of Our House.. In forth day of Dipawali

Simply few Diya for Decor to Celebrate Diwali..Simply few Diya for Decor to Celebrate Diwali..

In Mumbai small Society ( Chawl)  making Designing Front of Our House For Decor Home DoorIn Mumbai small Society ( Chawl) making Designing Front of Our House For Decor Home Door

Spoiler

Social Massage Written Note on Rangoli ( Save Mangrove forest Nearby Creeks) .. Location - Borivali West Gorai Greek..at Grounds Front GateSocial Massage Written Note on Rangoli ( Save Mangrove forest Nearby Creeks) .. Location - Borivali West Gorai Greek..at Grounds Front Gate

Regards From Mumbai