Level 6

Re: Diwali Celebration

Happy Diwali 😊🍫

Level 8

Local guide happy Diwali

Happy Diwali All Of YouIMG-20181107-WA0001.jpg

Today I got level 8Today I got level 8

Level 6

Happy Diwali / Deepavali / Festival of Lights - The most auspicious and Holy Festival for Hindus.

It's one of the biggest festival we the people of Nepal celebrate. Its popularity known as Diwali / Tihar.

Level 10

Re: Happy Diwali / Deepavali / Festival of Lights - The most auspicious and Holy Festival for Hindus

Same to you a Happy Deepawali @Nepalibabu_bishnu

Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy Diwali / Deepavali / Festival of Lights - The most auspicious and Holy Festival for Hindus

Hi @Nepalibabu_bishnu,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing this with us. Would you like to tell more about the festival?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Did you know that there is a Discover Diwali in Google Earth topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Local guide happy Diwali

Hi @Preetam98,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Happy Diwali to you and I hope you are having a nice celebration!

As you are new here, I would like to share with you that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organise meet-ups and many more. I suggest you go through the following resources to get familiar with our program: I'm new to the community?What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. Feel free to Introduce Yourself  in the community.

P.S.: I'm going to merge your post to the main topic for Diwali festival and you will be able to find it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali @travelwithme!

Thanks for sharing this post with us. I`m glad to hear about festivals in India.

Did you know that there is a Discover Diwali in Google Earth topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Diwali Celebration

Hi @FAIZ_ANWAR,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing! How do you plan to spend this special day? Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

P.S.: I wanted to let you know that I've merged your post with Discover Diwali in Google Earth as they refer to the same topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Namskar..

My All LG Friends..

I Wish You All.. Happy Dipawali..

@PapiaMandal

@Abhishek1529

@NareshDarji

@NandKK & @rajuroyal

Nicely Colourful Wishing Post..

Thanks for spreading Diwalis Happyness..

Regards From Mumbai..

Google Moderator

Re: Happy Diwali everyone

Hello @Surreshuboosa,

Thank you for sharing and I hope you had a great celebration. 

Since there has been an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging it here Discover Diwali in Google Earth

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!