guptamani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Dinner with Google Map Team &local guides in Kanpur

Google map team in KanpurGoogle map team in Kanpur

Top local guide of kanpur invited by Google map team to discuss more possibilities to improve Google map in Kanpur

Barbeque Nation - Kanpur - Z Square Mall, MG Marg, Shiwala, Downtown, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
10 comments
Level 7

Dinner with Google Map Team in Kanpur

It's first meetup of Google local guides in Kanpur hosted by Google map Team.

Level 9

Re: Dinner with Google Map Team in Kanpur

Hello @guptamani 

Good to hear that you are interested in hosting a meet up with fellow local guides in Kanpur.

Kindly follow this thread, to make a meet up:

localguides meetup 

Also after meet up approval, feel free to share the meet up information on social media by using hashtag #LocalGuides #LetsGuide 

I recommend you to read this helpful thread for your a successful meet up:

How-to-organize-a-successful-meet-up 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @guptamani,

If you want to host your own Meet-ups please follow the link. But before that, I recommend you reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

Please follow this link to learn more about What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? You will notice a ton of tips for persons like you that are interested in planning a Meet-up.

I see that you haven't been active for quite some time on Connect. To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself - January 2020 section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Actually i am talking about my last meetup which is organised by Google map team in my city Kanpur.

They invited us for dinner to discuss more possibilities to improve Google maps in my city.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for clarifying @guptamani 

I am merging your two post with the same subject.

Can you tell us something more about this exciting experience?

How many Local Guides has been invited for the dinner? And how many Googlers, of course?

Level 7

Top Three local guides are invited for Dinner & 5 Googlers from different different departments of Google map.

we enjoyed Alot & discussed how to improve Google maps in Kanpur, awareness  for local guides & much more fun.

Connect Moderator

Betreff: Dinner with Google Map Team &local guides in Kanpur

Sounds very interesting. So what did you talk? It would be great if you could write a short recap of your meetup.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 10

@LudwigGermany @ErmesT @TsekoV @MoniV @TraciC 

@guptamani and me (Vaibhav Verma) Dinner with Google maps team and  local guides in Kanpur.

Three Local guides Kanpur very lucky unforgettable memories.

FB_IMG_15848845485936091.jpg

Dinner with Google maps team in Kanpur.

Vaibhav Verma
Former Google Contributor

Hi @vvaibhav655,

Thanks for sharing this moment with us!

I would like to remind you to avoid tagging people that are not mentioned in this post - Meet the Google Moderators. Please feel free to tag any of the Google Moderators mentioned in the article if you want to communicate with them or have any questions.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!