NABILazeez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Map editing in Russia

Hi @GeorgesHR 

Thank you for moving my post here , I realized this but I don't know how to move it , thank you again.

My report have 2 issues 

1- problem with adding new place 

And you didn't answer .

2- all emails showing pending edits for all Egypt team and some countries as Bangladesh and .....

Today I realized that in fact the edits is approved but the emails showing pending ? ??

And today from about tow hours a mass emails confirming applied of the edits . 

This not a personal case it confirmed from all local guide Egypt group and from freinds from other countries.

Thanks for your support and time

Level 10

hello @NABILazeez 
hello @GeorgesHR 
1st problem -
 As dr.nabil mentioned  many people in Egypt community is complaining that they can't add a new place  google maps app stuck when you try to put the pin location on map

2nd problem  -
we have issues here in Egypt with spammers they took popular places then changed information about it then they verified it so we cannot remove or edit it and dr.nabil will follow with you this issue in details

3rd problem -
i found a verified private home and i know the rules that it shouldn't be on maps and because its verified we cannot edit it or remove it , and i try remove it as a private place the edit is pending and it will be pending for a long time
this is the link of the place https://goo.gl/maps/5vid3SNcdSz and i am sure that this is a private home
hope that you will take the right actions

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community Egypt Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR 

I want to report that the mailing system begin to back to normal , as published confirm emails back to normal situation .

But the difficulty  to add new poi still existing even after 

Clear the Cash

Clear the data.

Trying Samsung phone, xaomi , iPhone

I hope to find an explanation soon 

Thanks in advance .

Level 5

Rename Roads In Bangladesh

Hello How Can I Change road name in Bangladesh.

My loacal road name is worng and i want to change it but when i try to do it. says " not available in your region."

need a solution please help

as you see the name givin is gaydonpara road but the real name is baitul aman moholla.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rename Roads In Bangladesh

Hi @darkksabbir,

Thanks for reaching out and for trying to update Google Maps in your area.

Changing roads names is something that the users can report. If you are aware of missing roads or you want to report the wrong information, please follow these steps:

- Open Google Maps. Make sure you're signed in.

- In the top left, click Menu (the three stripes icon) -> Send feedback

- Follow the instructions.

- Click Submit

For more details please visit: Report an error on the map.

Here is a similar question in the How-tos section and I hope you won't mind if I merge your post there. Please try to search in the community before posting your questions. I hope the details I've just sent to you will help you out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

they say that my region doesnt support that yet. 

Hi @darkksabbir,

Thanks for your reply. We are currently investigating this problem.

Could you provide us with some more details regarding the issue you are experiencing:

- When did you first experience this problem?

- Did you use the desktop version of maps or the mobile one (in case you used the mobile version, please specify the version of the app)?

- Could you please specify the region where you are experiencing these issues?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gaydonpara+Rd,+Khulna/

this is the road i want to make change .

and there is one 2 option in send feedback option.Screenshot_64.png

Thank you for the information @darkksabbir, we are currently looking into it. 

Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR 

I can confirm that when we drop a pin 

Screenshot_2019-02-06-20-58-46-351_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

The option to add missing place became available again and this issue fixed.

Thank you .

But regadireg to .

Screenshot_2019-02-06-21-00-27-305_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

When we use adding missing place from the menu and pushing 

Update location on the map button 

Still this screen appear below Screenshot_2019-02-06-21-00-14-386_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

We hope this issue to be fixed soon 

Thank you for your support and time.