Level 10

Re: Local guide India

@Ravi9667277348

Hi Ravi

Welcome to Connect'

Ideally, you should post this on 

# New to the community.

# Introduce yourself.

Try it out and also go through Google guidelines especially  "5 Core Values of Connect Global Community'.

All the best

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 5

Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg, Backnang

Hallo Zusammen, 

bin neu hier und teste 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Re: Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg, Backnang

Hallo @Nr-1 Grüsse aus Belgien!

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 5

Hallo @JanVanHaver - vielen Dank! Grüsse aus Süddeutschland 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect  here is a great post to read 14 Tips for using Connect that will give you a head start.

I will merge your post to the monthly introductory thread where you can share a photo and tell us more about you if you would like too.

I hope you enjoy Local Guides and Connect.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Manchmal bin ich auch in Bochum und Gerach (bei Idar-Oberstein). Und in Juni gibt es eine gute Gelegenheit andere Local Guides zu treffen, auf das 2. Europäische Meet-up in Belgien

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/2nd-European-Meet-up-Ghent-Belgium/m-p/1234...

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 7

Re: تعارف المرشيين المحليين

شكرا على المعوذات 

المرجو مساعدتي في ضبط التعامل مع المنتدى

تحياتي الخالصة Zakaria  jnina 

Level 8

Hello dear Google local guide

153A5210-8222-493D-B0F2-2A9C6E9D84E2.jpegI am Keshavan Engineer live in  Bangalore, Karnataka India. I was born  1950 and brought up in Bangalore married with two children. I speak English ,Kannada ,Tamil  (MT) and Hindi, and can understand other South Indian language.

I am an Electrical Engineer from BMS College of Engineering having completed 

By profession, I  worked in various CSIR lab and private co also Middle East ARMCO and travels widely USA and other countries

I am independent Engineer and builder last 20 years done various projects 

Presently I am working as an investigator loss assessor for various General insurance co in Motor Marine theft fire and health insurance claims

In addition I am a social service activist , nature lover and a  passionate traveller visit various places around world to understand their culture faith food habits history and click nature photos.

While travel i normally take pics of places and use to post same to my friends and relatives in Picasa Web album. While I used Google Maps extensively, it would have been really difficult to move around while travel.i found the details provided and travel route map distance and time traffic shown were real time accurate.

While working  in insurance motor vehicle accident investigation we are supposed to Click Location spot pics and upload to insurance co.So hence to know the latitude and longitude I depended on google images search.

Hence I was recognised by google  while up loading spot images and requested me to answers to  location history . So casually I answers the question asked by google and I was rewarded with flags by google and gave meGoogle local guide from  2017.

So uploading photos of all my places of visit travel and attending good restaurants to shopping street  street view historic places parks building have become an habit to me hence my work continued and have reached level 7 and further up with my reviews.

It is my  pleasure to be associate with google local Guide  level 7 and more to come as a passion giving back to Google Guide Community as well as to society at large. Help whole people , I keep posting about places of day to day interest and utility, like banks, hospitals, post offices, shops, temples, and tourist places Historic and monuments. street view. 

Keshavan Madabushi 

Level 6

introduction

Hallo! My name is vivi. I'm LG from Tangerang(:

Google Vendor

Re: introduction

Hi @viviumairoh,

Welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019, which is where I am moving your  post.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!