gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Desi candies that instantly reminds you of your childhood! 🍬

I'll be sure to have this place in mind if I start planning a trip to India @gowthamselvam, thank you very much.

It's hard to plan a trip to such a big country with so many cities you want to see, but it's always nice to get some advice from the locals. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Petra_M Ha ! ha ! I have did that many times ! and still trying more 

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Level 8

@MortenSI Thank you so much !

Definitely is hard to plan a trip to big country with so much cities. But do plan and visit few places ! 

Gowtham Selvam

Hey @gowthamselvam,

Thank you for sharing with us.

I am a huge candy fan. I have two kids and thanks to that I can eat candy everyday 🙂 I pretend buying some candy for my kids, but until I come back home there are no candies left for them (I have to take care for their teeth, right?)

Indeed the the photo is very colorful and I would like to taste them as well. I hope someday I will have this opportunity. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @MoniV , 

Thank you so much for your comment !

Ha ! Ha ! Candies are all time favs ! Oh yeah , definitely you have to care of your kids teeth 😉 !!

Thanks again for the compliement. Plan a family visit to India and have varieties of food and desi candies ! 

Gowtham Selvam

Thank you for the invitation @gowthamselvam, I will try to plan a visit and definitely will ask for advice.

Have a great weekend!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @MoniV , you are welcome !

Here to help always !

Gowtham Selvam