Desert safari

IMG_20190112_225626_779.jpg

------------
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Desert safari

Hi @sajijohn and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo! Could you add more information about it? What camera did you use? Did you apply any filters?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel topic, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @sajijohn,

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo with us. Was it your first visit there? Are there any organized tours in the desert ? 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

nice shot @sajijohn 

Level 6

Hi Vast,

I took this picture in Samsung galaxy A5 mobile and no filters have been used.

Thanks.

Level 6

Hi Borris,

Yes it was my first visit in that place.

The tour is an organized one, you can find so many tour operators conducting desert safari.

Level 6

Thanks