MysticalLama's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Deosai-Land of the Giants

Hello Everyone, 

This is my first-time contribution to this amazing forum iIgot to know from a friend.  

I went to this amazing place last year and thought I should share the views with fellow guides. The place is called Deosai which means land of the giants in the local language. this place is the second highest place in the world. enough with the talks. Here are some of the photos taken by me.

That's how people live thereThat's how people live thereIMG_1870_1600x1067.jpgIMG_1871_800x1200.jpgIMG_1895_800x1200.jpgWild Flowers with Deosai plains in the backgroundWild Flowers with Deosai plains in the backgroundIMG_1901_800x1200.jpgIMG_1923_1600x1067.jpgIMG_1925_1600x1067.jpgIMG_1932_1600x1067.jpgIMG_1933_800x1200.jpgIMG_1944_1600x1067.jpgIMG_1976_800x1200.jpg

Deosai National Park, Deosai Park Rd
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Deosai-Land of the Giants

Wow, @MysticalLama, I am really amazed by the photography skills of yours!

Can you share with us a bit of background story behind the first pictures? Are they locals from the area?

P.s: The name is also really impressive.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

In Deosai - taken by SaadIn Deosai - taken by SaadIn Shangrila - taken by SaadIn Shangrila - taken by Saad

So glad to see you here @MysticalLama 🙂
This post reminded me of our great trip. And @sonnyNg, saad my friend is a great photographer. See the photos that he took of me on that trip 

Level 9

Clean beauty @MysticalLama I'm amazed to see your photographs bro 
Wish to meet you one day & share a cup of tea somewhere in those plains 🙂
Thanks for sharing 
Keep it up

Level 9

@MysticalLama some fine and really nice work there. Keep it up bro. Specially the last picture with mighty backgrounds are aesawes.

Connect Moderator

Assalamualaikum and hello @MysticalLama

Welcome to Local Guides connect.

Very beautiful post with your awesome photograps, Very impressive. I visited Swat two years ago, but now after your post, I really want to visit Deosai,  Skardu Baltistan.

Thank you so much for the wonderful post.

If you want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in monthly please introduce yourself at Introduce yourself November

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AIMAN_SAEED,

Thanks you for sharing with us.

It is great to know that fellow Local Guides are helping each others!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MysticalLama wao that's amazing post, very impressive initiative by you, warm welcome to official Local Guides community, no doubt, clicks are wonderful and speeches, @NabilhaNif @AkmalB @Anonymous @MoazzamK @HashimN hope you guys will also enjoy to know about Deosai National Park

@AIMAN_SAEED that's great clicks