FaziMorocco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Demande d'explications

Mes avis ne sont pas affichés dans certains lieux, pourtant très bien affichés dans mes contributions

Casablanca, Maroc
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Demande d'explications

Hi @FaziMorocco

Please check your profile in Anonimous mode, to see if the reviews left by you are really on your public profile.

Some contribution can be made "private" if not adhering to the program rules.

Please give us a feedback

In addition, please do not label "meet-up" a post that is not related to this topic, @MashaPS

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Re: Demande d'explications

Hi @FaziMorocco,

It's absolutely right what @ErmesT, replied to you. Please follow his instructions and reach out back if needed.

Also I would like to let you know that I've relabel your post. It now appears under How-tos topic section. As a tip, please before writing a post consider to think about which topic best describes what your post is about. If it falls under multiple topics, you can add them in under Additional topics at the bottom of the page. Organizing posts by popular topics will help people more easily discover the posts they care about.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!