Did you mean: 
Level 8

#Delphi #Greece

Delphi GreeceDelphi Greece

#Delphi was an ancient #Greek city in which the most important oracle of the ancient Greek world operated. The town dates from the Homeric years under the name Pythos Οι Δελφοί ήταν αρχαία ελληνική πόλη στην οποία λειτούργησε το σημαντικότερο μαντείο του αρχαιοελληνικού κόσμου. Η πόλη αναφέρεται από τους ομηρικούς χρόνους με την ονομασία Πυθώ

Delphi, Ελλάδα
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #Delphi #Greece

Muy lindas fotos las que nos compartiste @DimitrisEski, y y la historia sobre el oráculo me encanto, no conocía esos datos.

Farid

Former Google Contributor

Hello @DimitrisEski,

Thank you for these amazing photos and great details. As a huge fan of Greek history and mythology I really enjoyed reading your post. 

I think that @VasT, could add more things about it. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Thank you for tagging me @BorrisS into this interesting post! Now, you have more reasons to visit Greece!

@DimitrisEski σε ευχαριστούμε για την ανάρτηση σου. Θα ήταν πολύ ενδιαφέρον για τους υπόλοιπους τοπικούς οδηγούς να προσθέσεις και άλλες λεπτομέρεις όπως παραδείγματος χάρη το ωράριο λειτουργίας, πότε είναι η καλύτερη εποχή για να επισκεφτεί κάποιος τους Δελφούς ή τι θα μπορούσε κάνει στην ευρύτερη περιοχή.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @DimitrisEski,

Thanks for sharing! : ]

I just wanted to let you know that I have revoked the Greek language tag since the post would be presented in English (for further remark, do feel free to check the post How do I find posts in my preferred language?)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!