Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Delicious food

Spring rollSpring roll

Singapore sticksSingapore sticks

Chilli Baby cornChilli Baby corn

Melting Pot Restaurant, Angul, Odisha, IndiaMelting Pot Restaurant, Angul, Odisha, India

Melting Pot is a new restaurant opened at Angul Town, Odisha, India. If you are visiting to Angul you must try foods here. Tandoori tea is also served in the evening. Very good place to dine with family and friends.

ASHOK KUMAR
Melting Pot, Bazarapada, Angul, Odisha, India
4 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Delicious food

Hallo. Thank you very much for the post.  It is delicious! Have a nice day. 

Google Moderator

Re: Delicious food

Hey @ashok31768,

Thank you for sharing these mouth-watering dishes! I like spring roll a lot and this one looks so delicious! 

Did you know that you can share your review or photo of this place on Google Maps instead? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

It looks so delicious.These photos already made me hungry😑.         

@ashok31768 

[Fahim]
Level 10

@ashok31768

Hi Ashok

Thanks for sharing this post about the new Restaurant opened in Odisha. While you posted few excellent pictures and it's name, we would appreciate much more if you would added few more informations on Restaurant exact location, neary by landmark, more about restaurant pricing, facilities etc .

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev