Delicious chilli potatoes with meyonee

Eyelicious.Chilli potatoesChilli potatoes

Love from India
NTPC Dadri Township, Sidipur, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Delicious chilli potatoes with meyonee

Hi @YummdudeMohit,

Thank you for sharing. It looks tasty! French fries is my favorite dish. Every Friday my mom was cooking them for me :). 

Did you prepare it yourself?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

No

I don't.

I eat it in roadside small restaurant

Love from India
Level 8

Nice food pic, thanks for share @YummdudeMohit

sharif

What's your favorite food @YummdudeMohit? Do you visit often that restaurant?

By the way, you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @YummdudeMohit,

It looks tasty thanks for sharing.

Because of the chilli it looks like sweet potato, which I like a lot. You should try that, and I'm sure, you will prefer the new version of french fries.

If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post? you'll find everything you need to know.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!