RaviU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Delhi India Street View

Hi, Dear All, i want to have discussion on Delhi India as Street view at Google map. Kindly update your views. Thanks
Delhi India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Delhi India Street View

Its not clear what you wanna achieve

Level 10

Is there any plan for the same? Can a meeting of those interested or Local Guides be arranged. Google must take lead and initiate discussion.

@RaviU wrote:
Hi, Dear All, i want to have discussion on Delhi India as Street view at Google map. Kindly update your views. Thanks

Level 8

you can organise a meet up on your own. @ProfArunCM @RaviU

Level 3

Hi, I want to know, is there any update for Delhi Street View...
Level 10

Please let me know how to start?

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ProfArunCM thank you for your interest in wanting to meet with Local Guides in your region. You can visit the existing post for more information on how to organise your own meet-up. 

Level 3

Hi,

Thanks Team..

Level 8

Hey @RaviU good to see your passion for improving the Street view photographs of New Delhi, I live in Delhi, and would love to meet all of you, tag me in the reply or send me a private message and I'll be glad to host a meet-up event for New Delhi.Just let me know how many of you are in and the suitable date, I am planning on a Saturday, Let me know if that's good for all of you.Make sure you schedule the date at least 2 weeks in prior, and we might get it officially registered on the Google Local Guides meet-up board, and we our meet-up might also get a chance to be featured here in the Local Guides forum.