TorM's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Connect Moderator

Dedicated to Dogs ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿถ

If you like to know someone, you should as well met his best friend. Here is my and I hope many will follow, as well when not in all cultures around the globe ๐ŸŒŽ the dog has such an important position:

1. We adopted Skila 2013 from a Spanish animal shelter.

2. She is a Ratanero Bodoguero Andaluz and took her temperament into the family.Dancing, flying, playingDancing, flying, playing

3. She is the star of the 3 children and 2 adults.

4. She likes to make catwalks as well long hike tours.

5. When it raining, she behaves like a donkey, when she is hunting she do not care about water.HuntingHunting

6. She is a good trainer for me, before my daughter starts...Wrong friend...Wrong friend...

Could be someone better...Could be someone better...

7. When Iโ€˜m on business trip, she sleeps in my bed and my wife due to this do not like to shift the duvet cover.Were people sit...Were people sit...

Please share as well your short story and do not forget to post pictures of your dog.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Europa
61 comments
Level 10

Re: Dedicated to Dogs ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿถ

Hi @TorM What a nice thread and beautiful dog you do have there. I have an havanese dog too, her name is Kira.. It is my companion and my friend. I got her around 2016 and ever since then, she has been a great addition to the family. Words aren't enough to describe how I love dogs. 

KiraKiraIMG_20170811_011141_706.jpg

Connect Moderator

Thank you @HelloSamsonR

I would be please if other DOG Lover will post as well something....

Maybe you 

@GrethelP

@Ranjan_Kumar_Swain

@ShwetaA

@Anonymous as well?

If you find time it would be fantastic!

Level 10

Definitely it would be cool to read some stories from other dog lovers. I know a connect moderator who might also love to share a good story about his dog with you. @Csaba He shared an inspiring video in the past about his dog to me. Hope he can with you as well :).

Level 10

Thanks, @HelloSamsonR, for reminding me! I saw the topic yesterday but had to leave for work and could not reply. Here's a video of my dog, "Mรกlna" (I shot it two weeks ago on a "dog beach" - as you can see, most of the photos/videos are taken and uploaded there by me ๐Ÿ™‚

She's been living with us for six years, since she was about 4 or 5 months old. We also adapted her from a shelter. She's a cross breed - according to the vet, a Jack Russel terrier and something else. She has much longer legs than a Jackie, though. 

One of her hind legs is missing (it was severed and had to be amputated before we adapted her) but she is a happy and agile dog. 

Edit: in the background, there is a small, black dog - also with just three legs - the two dogs are great buddies. "Handicapped" dogs may enter the beach free. Otherwise the entrance fee is about โ‚ฌ 3 or $ 4 per dog. 

The annoying lady yelling and whistling in the background is the owner of another dog and she apparently does not have a clue how to train her dog. ๐Ÿ˜„

Connect Moderator

@TorM

I live in an area that is very dog friendly. You can take your fur baby to restaurants, parks specific for dogs, take them on public transit (if you put them in a carrier or bag), pet stores or pet boutiques, and make them wear clothing and booties and stroll them in a dog specific stroller or pram.

My first born child was found at animal rescue shelter. She was a mom with her babies already given up for adoption.

This place does an amazing job finding dogs and cats with the right temperament and has a great reputation for doing so.

She was three when we both found each other. She is now 11 and turning grey. I was told she is part terrier, part Chihuahua and loves to be cuddled. Sheโ€™s got the biggest ears and at times looks like a fox.

6CD969DB-DF1A-4CC3-8DA6-D8481F9FC603.jpeg

From the back, she kinda looks like a cat with those ears and very long body and short legs. She runs lightening fast.

She is known for her soulful eyes and when she looks at you it can be mesmerizing. 

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thank you @HelloSamsonR@Csaba and @KarenVChin for sharing your story as well. It is so nice to read your story and see your pictures/ movies.

Are their maybe others who like to share their DOG ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿถ story?

@IlankovanT

@LucioV

@AnuradhaP

@ThanulakshanS

@VirajN

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TorM,

You have such a cute pup! I'm tagging @KlaudiyaG as she is a huge dog lover too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

2C554EC1-29D3-476F-914E-829962B87E17.jpeg

Are their no Dog Lovers on Connect???

Please share your story. We love dogs... 

Connect Moderator

@AnnaBcn

Is their maybe a Spanish dog in your photo gallery?