Mainamati War Cemetery

All Photograph & Video taken from Comilla Mainamati War Cemetery

YDXJ0021(1).jpg
Capture from : Comilla Mainamati War Cemetery

IMG_20190615_074013.jpg

MRP_Information_Alteration_Correction.jpg

IMG_20190615_072941.jpg

YDXJ0009.jpg
If anyone interested to watch video you can watch my video.

Thank you

Comilla, Bangladesh
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Day Tour "Comilla Mainamati War Cemetery"

Hello @kasarefin and welcome to Connect!

I have just moved your post out of the spam section and I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can take a look at this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Please note that I have also moved the post to the Local Stories as it's related to the local history. Here is the place where you can share about local traditions and stories from your community with Local Guides around the globe.

Keep in mind that the post will attract more attention if you add some more information about the place in general. Since you're new on Connect, I would suggest that you check out the article How to choose a topic for your Connect post. Another very useful one is Your guide to Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Day Tour "Comilla Mainamati War Cemetery"

Hey @RadieN Thank's for your informative reply to my post & Thank you again for allow this post. Next time i try to post more informative story & i must try to learn more about it.