Ravisawane's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Date of #LG Summit 2018 ?

Hi Everyone,

This is about this year's LG summit. I want to know about the LG summit . What's this and what is the summit date of this year. I'm new to this community so I'm quite unknown about some things.

@local Guide

India
4 comments
Level 9

Date of #LG Summit 2018 ?

Hi Everyone,

This is about this year's LG summit. I want to know about the LG summit . What's this and what is the summit date of this year. I'm new to this community so I'm quite unknown about some things.

India
Level 8

Re: Date of #LG Summit 2018 ?

@Ravisawane

Предварительно можете почитать здесь, как это было ...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Local-Guides-Summit-2017-Applications-Open-April-...

Level 10

Hi @Ravisawane The local Guides summit is a Google held & sponsored summit usually held in San Francisco. It involves the coming together of different local Guides from different cities, communities from all around the world. The summit is all about learning, workshop, training, educating etc about Google Maps & the local guides program as a whole. Since inception of the local guides program, there have been 2 summits that have been held, which is summit 2016 & 2017. Currently there are no announcements yet as regards Summit 2018 so I will say you stay tuned for more information here on Connect.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ravisawane A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

A possible Summit for 2018 have not been announced yet. Last year it was announced here in Connect, so stay tuned for the news.

Please note that I have merged your two posts with the same content. If you want to modify something in a post, please do not post it again, use the edit function in the post menu

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes