TheEagleEye's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dart River Wilderness Jet Ride

Come and enjoy a jet boat ride up the pristine Dart River Valley and the World Heritage Area of Mount Aspiring National Park in New Zealand. Check more photos here Dart River Adventures and a video here https://youtu.be/pMtPxisCqe0. We went during winter and it was very cold although still a lot of fun.

Dart River JetDart River Jet

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Dart River Adventures Mull Street, Glenorchy, New Zealand
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Dart River Wilderness Jet Ride

Hi @TheEagleEye,

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad you had a lot of fun, especially at such a beautiful place! 

I was wondering what kind of special equipment do you need for that sail?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Warm clothing is only required. They supply jackets and life jackets @RadieN

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

@TheEagleEye, it's great that they provide life jackets.

I also really want to see the Dart river some day 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@TheEagleEye seems lots of fun. I only did the one near Huka falls.

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 10

Yeah I've done Huka Jet too @OliverKIWI , several times, great fun.

Level 9

@TheEagleEye giphy

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram