Did you mean: 
Level 5

Darbandy Ranya

49716193_2379540622277439_8083145283048833024_n.jpg

Ranya, Iraq
6 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Darbandy Ranya

Hello. Awesome photo. Congratulations for the post and thank you very much. Have a good night. 

Level 9

Re: Darbandy Ranya

Beautiful photo @malband 

Thank you for sharing with us.

You can share some information about the place for other LGs.

Level 9

Rif.: Darbandy Ranya

Hello @Carmelina62 

When you reply to a post please use " @", so he or she will get a notification about your reply and can see your reply.

Level 7

Such brilliant HDR picture @malband 

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/
Former Google Contributor

Hi @malband,

Welcome to Connect!

Such a great shot! Thanks for it! Which editor did you use for it? Can you tell us please more about the specifications that you used? Is photography your hobby?

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2019. You can also read this article .

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @malband,

Thanks for sharing this amazing photo with us!

How did you find this place? Is it a lake? I didn't know there are these kind of wonderful places in Iraq. Please tell us a bit more about Iraq.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!