BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dancing with 360° || Worldwide Photo Walk || entering to New Dimension with Thamel Amble

It's been a history that we ( @HelloSamsonR and me) talked about acquiring a smart phone to Google map even better and Samson bought one for himself a long ago. Once I said to @OSAMA, "Bro you are so quick in responding on connect. How's that possible?" Osama said, "Bro buy a good smart phone. It's everything on your hand." As the time passed @AlejandraMaria announced the Worldwide Photo Walk to showcase the beauty of each and everyone's city and I decided to buy a smart phone targeting the event ''Thamel Amble''.

But the market made me entangled every day because of the features available on the cells and their costing. @LaxmiG1@Surendra & @RupendraNeupane helped me to filter the one cell out of the hundreds of cells in the market. After completing the 'Worldwide Review Hour – Nepali', with Surendra, I headed to buy a new cell. 

Being the host of 'Thamel Amble' I was at the venue before the schedule. With no guidelines I already had captured the first 360 photo (the first photo captured with the new cell as well) before Surendra arrived. Later @BishnuS also joined and we taught him about capturing 360 photo. With @SovitaD we vanished to the streets of Thamel. 

my first 360 photomy first 360 photo

It's an amazing experience while taking 360 photos. Rotating around and moving the hands up and down, I was feeling like dancing. Taking the photos the surrounding world watches us cautiously and posting it to the Google map, the entire world watches us cautiously. I think those capturing 360 photos with external 360 camera linked with phone are missing this pleasure.😁😁

abac.jpg

So what can stop me to be street view trusted? I say nothing. 😀 😁

This is the casting and the recap of the 'Thamel Amble' is yet to come. Posting this I wish to have some feedback on 360 photos and any improvements I need to implement. Thank you so much! 🙏

Nepal
40 comments
Level 9

Re: Dancing with 360° || Worldwide Photo Walk || entering to New Dimension with Thamel Amble

@BishowvijayaP Congrats on your new Phone and Welcome to MI Gang 🙂

Level 8

Re: Dancing with 360° || Worldwide Photo Walk || entering to New Dimension with Thamel Amble

Congrats @BishowvijayaP bro for new gear it was fun to go shopping for that phone walking through the street of Kathmandu, inhaling smokes and dust 😂😂😂. Now no can can stop you for that trusted status so congratulations in advance for Google Street view trusted badge.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Congratulation and best of luck for future best  Google Street View Trusted Photographer 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much for your warm welcome @SovitaD. 🙂 I am happy to be a member of MI gang. Cheers! 😀

Level 10

Thanks for everything bro @Surendra. I am happy to have you as my friend. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much @LaxmiG1. 🙂 Please invite me if you think any area in your surrounding needs 360 photo. 😀

Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro @BishowvijayaP

It's a great mobile. I'm also using MI A1. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @NareshDarji. 🙂 Happy to invite you in a MI gang.

Level 10

Congrats on your new phone @BishowvijayaP! 360 world is for sure another dimension haha but once you start you can't stop. 

Wise words @OSAMA, a good phone is the best tool to contribute 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG